Monday, March 21, 2011

A Little Enjoyment

This week (thus so far) I have been thoroughly enjoying...

 These crazy beautiful head bands and all of Mignonne Handmade's other lovely pieces work! I definitely wouldn't mind owning one. Or all of them... hint hint... birthday in 7 days counting...
Sheenalu's blog! I have fallen in love with her blog. She's just about one of the cutest people I've discovered in the relmn of the blog world. Her photography is truly great, and her kids are just the darnedest models. I'm jealous of how much she runs! I want to run like that someday. I even brought up the idea of running a 10K to Ben... He said he might be able to do a 5K. At least it's a foot in the right direction!
These smooth, classic, creamy white heals that seem to contain an essence of spring. Their wooden-soles, literally "sole-d" me from Anthropologie.
Gemma Booth's absolute stunning photography. Just looking, admiring, and obsessing over her photographs I have been craving to take pictures. I want to build my coin collection and invest in another lens so I can start right away. 
The Soft Parade from Gemma Booth on Vimeo.

What things have YOU enjoyed this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment